ProFed Credit Union is taking precautions to protect our members and staff from the outbreak of the coronavirus.
Updated June 5, 2020 – With the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic strongly impacting the way we live our lives, we want to share the actions we’re taking. Please check back here for ongoing updates.
Impacted Services - Effective June 8, 2020, all branch lobbies will reopen with business hours from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. M-Th and until 6:00 p.m. on Friday. As we keep the health and well-being of our members and staff a priority, we highly encourage you to utilize our contactless banking options: ATM/ Video Tellers, online and mobile banking, and our call center.
If you visit a branch lobby, please keep in mind the additional safeguards in place to help reduce the potential for exposure and spread of COVID-19. We kindly ask that you do your part to follow the guidelines below.
- Keep a social distance. To assist in maintaining the six-foot social distancing guidelines, we will utilize floor decals and furniture spacing to protect our guests. Signs will also be placed as a reminder for those entering our branches.
- Wear personal protective equipment. We strongly encourage member and visitor use of personal protective equipment while in our branches. To verify identity and for security purposes, members and visitors may be asked to pull down their masks when conducting business. Protective germ barriers have been installed at each active teller window and member contact desk areas.
- Practice good hygiene. Hand sanitizer stations are available to individuals as they enter our branch locations. Shareable materials such as brochures, magazines, and treats will be removed from lobby areas. If you need a pen to use, we are happy to provide you with one to keep and enjoy.
- Feeling sick? Stay home. For the safety of our members and staff, please do not visit branch lobbies if you are feeling ill to avoid spreading any sickness. Our contactless banking options make it easy to access and manage your account. We highly encourage you to utilize our contactless banking options: ATM/Video Tellers , online and mobile banking, and our call center.
Our team members will do their best to keep branch lobbies safe with increased disinfecting of our workspaces and public areas. Employees are provided with masks and are encouraged to use them when conducting in-person meetings that do not allow for social distancing or use of a protective germ barrier. We will continue to work together to help keep our branches safe for our members, staff, and the communities we serve.
Video Teller and ATM Access
Video Teller Machine and ATM access remains available at these locations for deposits, loan payments, account transfers, and exact change cash withdrawals. ProFed members have access to over 36,000 surcharge-free ATMs throughout our nationwide network
- Main Branch - 1710 St. Joe River Dr.
- East Branch - 6448 Stellhorn Rd.
- South Branch - 6820 S. Hanna St.
- West Branch - 6105 Constitution Dr.
- Northwest Branch - 1551 W. Dupont Rd.
- Auburn Branch - 506 N. Grandstaff Dr.
Drive-Thru and ATM Access
Drive-thru service and ATM access remains available at these locations for cash & check deposits and cash withdrawals. ProFed members have access to over 36,000 surcharge-free ATMs throughout our nationwide network.
- Columbia City Branch - 545 N. Line St.
- Decatur Branch - 632 S. 13th St.
- Bluffton Branch - 1331 Baker Pl.
- Kendallville Branch - 419 E. North St.
- Angola Branch - 2410 N. Wayne St.
How to Access Your Account
Please visit a branch location if you absolutely must, but keep in mind most of your everyday transactions – check deposits, checking your account balance, transferring funds, and paying bills – can all be done online without visiting a branch.
|What You Need:||Where To Find It:|
|Money Withdrawal||Video Tellers / ATMs / Drive-Thru|
|Check Deposit||ProFed Online Mobile App / Video Tellers / ATMs / Drive-Thru|
|Loans and Loan Payments||Online / Video Tellers / Drive-Thru / 260-373-1631 or 800-752-4613 ext. 1631 / email@example.com|
|Skip-A-Payment||Online / Video Tellers / Drive-Thru / 260-373-1631 or 800-752-4613 ext. 1631 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Card Services||ProFedCards App / Card Services: 260-373-1632 or 800-752-4613 ext. 1632 / email@example.com / After business hours, call 888-373-2880|
|Wires||Member Services Call Center: 260-373-1633 or 800-752-4613 ext. 1633 / firstname.lastname@example.org / Voice and Secure Chat assistance available M-F from 8:30 AM to 7:30 PM. Closed on Federal Holidays|
|Membership Applications||Online / Video Tellers / Drive-Thru|
|Mortgage Services||Online / Video Tellers / Drive-Thru / 260-373-1636 or 800-752-4613 ext. 1636 / email@example.com|
|General Financial Assistance||260-373-1638 or 800-752-4613 ext. 1638 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Commercial Services & Business Loans||260-373-1634 or 800-752-4613 ext. 1634 / email@example.com|
Other resources: Touch-Tone Teller: 260-483-5537 (4-Teller) or 800-752-4615
If you’ve been affected by COVID-19 and need assistance, please contact us at 260-373-1633 or 800-752-4613 ext. 1633 firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an Indiana small business and need financial assistance, please visit our SBA Disaster Relief page to learn more about loan programs available.
Community resources are available to you at this link.
Other Actions We’ve Taken to Protect our Members, Staff & the Community
Protecting our Members, Staff & the Community
The following precautions are in place at all branch locations:
- In addition to regular daily cleaning, ProFed is disinfecting high-touch surfaces multiple times throughout the business day.
- All employees have been asked to wash their hands frequently and to use hand sanitizer as needed.
- Employees who are ill will be asked to stay at home.
- We will be practicing social distancing and refraining from handshakes during this critical time.
Additional precautions are being implemented to minimize the risk of spreading the virus within our community by:
- Allowing support staff to work from home whenever possible
- Postponing or canceling large employee gatherings and community events
- Eliminating non-critical meetings
Frequently Asked Questions.
All branch lobbies are open from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. M-Th and until 6:00 p.m on Friday effective June 8th. Please refer to this page for updates on branch closures and service impacts. We will continue to follow best practices as advised by local and federal health officials.
Yes, we strongly encourage member and visitor use of personal protective equipment while in our branches. Members and visitors may be asked to pull down their masks when conducting business to verify identity and for security purposes.
If you’ve been affected by COVID-19 and need assistance with your finances or ProFed loans and accounts, please contact us at 260-373-1633 or 800-752-4613 ext. 1633 email@example.com.
No cases have been reported at ProFed Credit Union. If that should happen, we will take appropriate steps for the safety and health of our employees and members.